Location: San Mateo, CA
Job code: SDV-mg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a Big Data startup.
- Work closely with product marketing, sales, and the executive staff to ensure company goals are met, pipelines are filled
- Drive website performance by growing traffic, visitor engagement and conversion rates. Implement A/B testing to ensure the site is optimized to capture inbound leads.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes across all channels. Deliver results throughout the full sales funnel—from incoming lead to closed deals
- Analyze program performance and marketing attribution, continually optimize for conversions. Develop clear and measurable KPIs
- While this is an individual contributor role to start, this person will ultimately hire and lead team
- Build social media presence, followership and engagement.
- 5-10 years of experience in a fast paced, demand generation focused marketing organization
- Some early-stage startup preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
- Demonstrated clear understanding of the sales funnel and focus on driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: SDV-mg