Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: EDL-mdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a SaaS provider of sales and marketing engagement, enablement and productivity solutions.
- Lead demand generation for North American and APAC.
- Develop and execute a demand generation plan to hit target MQLs, SALs and SQOs.
- Manage a wide mix of demand generation activities including events and conferences, channel marketing, email marketing, direct marketing, webinars, outsourced lead generation and other activities.
- Develop account-based marketing activities that will drive demand in key enterprise accounts.
- Responsible for hiring and managing a Marketing Programs manager, and other roles as required by our company’s growth.
- Develop KPIs and track over time; adjusting strategy to improve leads and bookings.
- Monitor return on marketing investment, cost-per-lead analysis and opportunities for improvement.
- 7-10+ years BtoB software (ideally SaaS) marketing and demand generation experience.
- Must be extremely metrics oriented, with prior experience hitting ROI goals in demand generation.
- Ability to execute marketing programs on a tight budget
- Expertise with various marketing automation tools; Salesforce, Hubspot Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot and/or similar.
- Demonstrated success in designing, delivering, and measuring cost-effective demand generation programs to support inside and field sales organizations
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically related to program measurement and ROI.
- Proven track record of success as a demand generation
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: EDL-mdg