Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: NWJ-dm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an early stage start-up, is a SaaS provider of niche spend performance management solutions to the enterprise.
- As first marketing hire and reporting directly to the CEO, you will create, manage and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans to meet and exceed company expectations. This will include digital, content marketing, social, SEO, SEM, display ads, retargeting.
- Establish, monitor and analyze program and campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization and growth
- Own the day-to-day execution of demand generation plans, including email programs, nurturing campaigns, tracking and measurement
- Assist with creation of content that aligns with buyers’ personas, interests and needs
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- 5+ years experience in B2B software marketing, SaaS experience preferred. Start-up experience desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented data-driven marketer. You measure your activities and you iterate based on data.
- Some working knowledge of HTML to create landing pages in a platform like Hubspot or Marketo
- Experience A/B testing Landing Pages, Ad Copy, etc. a plus
- Experience with one or more Analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics)
- Ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: NWJ-dm