Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: MC-cdm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an early stage start-up, is a provider of innovative, powerful, niche SaaS CRM solutions.
- Working with and reporting directly to the CEO, drive company’s strategic and tactical marketing activities with particular emphasis on content marketing. This will include blog posts, white papers/ case studies, webinars, partnership press releases social media.
- Edit materials produced by other members of the team
- Manage the creation of higher value content with third party resources
- Define and implement social media strategy
- Assist CEO in building out marketing department, all the while remaining a hands-on player.
- Be an expert in the trends that our target audiences care most about
- Help ensure overall consistency of company messaging
- You are a creative, high-energy rising star in the tech start-up world and likely have 5-10 or more years of experience, ideally in SaaS.
- Stellar writing skills, with a deep understanding of how to influence an audience using tone, messaging and delivery
- Demonstrated the ability to creatively tell compelling stories that will ultimately resonate with disparate user groups.
- Track record of driving a successful marketing strategy across channels
- A passion for learning and thinking outside the box
- A team player with a great sense of humor
- Analytical prowess, capable of interpreting data to improve content effectiveness
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- A confident and proactive self-starter with exceptional attention to detail
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: MC-cdm