Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: FR-dmsf
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an early stage start-up, is a provider of SaaS solutions to IT leaders in the enterprise.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Marketing (Head of Marketing) is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Define, build and implement customer programs to drive renewals, up-sells and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies.
- Recruit, coach and lead team.
- 8+ years experience in B2B software marketing, SaaS experience preferred.
- Must possess a strong sense of solution marketing, specifically expertise in messaging and positioning to convince highly technical executives (i.e., VP Engineering, CTO)
- Must be a metrics-oriented demand generation expert.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Marketing and customer service orientation.
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates others to harness energy to achieve business goals.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: FR-dmsf