Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: RLF-dms
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a SaaS provider of HR and human capital management solutions.
- As head of marketing for the company you will create, collaborate and execute marketing plan; build and lead marketing team.
- Define and build marketing campaigns that generate demand, nurture existing leads, and build awareness.
- Lead the development and effective execution of end-to-end corporate marketing programs that drive brand awareness, thought leadership and revenue growth.
- Deliver on all marketing programs (marketing materials, customer and market communications, marketing campaigns, SEO and SEM programs, corporate website, etc.)
- Actively monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns with ROI and related metrics (i.e. traffic to the website, conversions, inbound leads and sales)
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with significant experience marketing SaaS solutions.
- 3+ years marketing to SMBs.
- Deep experience creating and running demand generation campaigns; familiarity with various marketing automation tools.
- Experience managing corporate marketing and communications across demand generation, online marketing, sales enablement, PR, analyst relations, and social media
- Should have track record in launching a new product/service or aggressively scaling an existing solution
- Leadership/people management: Ability to grow and develop team members, quickly build relationships across the organization
- Some user Experience (UX) and product marketing background a plus.
- Experience using quantitative analysis to track and measure results of A/B tests, range of customer outcomes and make data-based recommendations.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: RLF-dms