Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: IR-dmv
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a growing consumer-facing (B2C) provider of mobile web applications and services.
- Lead marketing strategy and tactics across all digital channels including blogs, social media, email, web, partners, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Implement, optimize, and evaluate performance marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition
- Own company’s online presence (corporate website, social media sites, etc.)
- Develop messaging (corporate, product, user, etc.) in conjunction with others in the company
- Analyze and report on marketing campaign effectiveness
- Test, iterate and optimize channels to go beyond driving engagement and traffic, but to also convert users
- Work with outside contractors, agencies, designers to develop first-rate creative work
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define segmentation strategies to enhance user growth, engagement and retention
- Create a content marketing strategy and editorial calendar
- Work with key partners and drive joint marketing programs
- 7-12+ years in marketing and acquisition positions. Ideal experience includes both B2B and consumer-facing roles.
- Data-driven; proven analytical prowess, strong quantitative skills with a passion for data
- Experience building and leading marketing teams.
- Strategy + execution: Solid strategic thinker but can also execute to own and deliver the overall plan for online marketing to hit top-level goals
- Start-up mindset: Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: IR-dmv