Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: YL-digm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading global provider of online media monitoring, social media monitoring, analysis and digital intelligence SaaS solutions. This company has about 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Oversee digital marketing team to drive inbound demand through creative and efficient marketing programs and campaigns
- Create and drive digital marketing strategy and budgets across all products and media, including websites, social media, email, advertising, etc.
- Refine digital marketing best practices
- Ensure consistent product brand image and message across all online media
- Work with content marketing to develop entertaining, educational and compelling campaign content.
- Define, facilitate, and measure online purchase process from awareness through close
- Manage and build database of online community and create opportunities for lead capture.
- Support complementary and integrated communications, events and promotions as needed
- Develop new business operations and integrate acquisitions
- Network to develop new business relationships and opportunities
- Recruit, manage and mentor staff
- Implement accurate, informative online campaign tracking and reporting
- 15% travel.
- 10+ years experience in B2B and/or B2C online marketing and demand generation.
- Strong understanding of online buyer behavior and purchase process metrics.
- Expertise across a wide array of digital media (website/seo, social, email/ppc, etc.)
- Experience motivating, managing and mentoring a team of digital marketing professionals.
- Solid marketing acumen, superior technical skills and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Experience with marketing automation, sales force automation, and lead management tools.
- Exceptional skills with Excel, Google Analytics and other relevant online analysis tools
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: YL-digm