Location: San Francisco or Mountain View, CA
Job code: RM-ddig
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a disruptive and rapidly growing (mid-stage start-up) provider of computer networking technologies.
- Build and oversee digital marketing team to drive inbound demand through creative and efficient marketing programs and campaigns
- Create and drive digital marketing strategy and budgets across all products and media, including websites, social media, email, advertising, etc.
- Refine digital marketing best practices
- Ensure consistent product brand image and message across all online media
- Work with content marketing to develop entertaining, educational and compelling campaign content.
- Define, facilitate, and measure online purchase process from awareness through close
- Manage and build database of online community and create opportunities for lead capture.
- Support complementary and integrated communications, events and promotions as needed
- Develop new business operations and integrate acquisitions
- Network to develop new business relationships and opportunities
- Recruit, manage and mentor staff
- Implement accurate, informative online campaign tracking and reporting
- 10+ years experience marketing in technology companies with emphasis on demand generation and digital advertising campaigns.
- 3+ years managing direct reports as well as cross-functional teams
- Must have extensive experience managing project definition and execution
- Understanding of and experience with online marketing campaigns, including banner ads and pay-per-click advertising, and the execution of automated email campaigns
- Proficient in marketing best practices for B2B technologies
- Successful implementation of drip campaigns resulting in increased usage and or/sales
- Experience with web analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Knowledge of natural search marketing and search engine optimization
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: RM-ddig