Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: KD-dgn
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of enterprise user analytics platform for social and mobile application developers, marketers and producers.
- Manage marketing channel initiatives that drive profitable and scalable lead generation, which will include: online marketing and sponsorships, email list acquisition and programs, conferences and trade shows, free widgets and tools, third party distribution partnerships
- Ongoing analysis, reporting and optimization of lead gen marketing efforts, centered around demonstrating and improving profitability and scalability
- Oversee the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Collaborate with others in the marketing organization to build marketing programs, from copy to design to launch
- Establish and document repeatable processes for lead generation and follow-up
- Recommend and manage outside agencies where required for design/production, interactive media and other vendors where appropriate.
- 7-12+ experience in marketing with strong emphasis on direct marketing and demand generation program development.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com in conjunction with Marketo, Eloqua or other marketing automation tool.
- Proven track-record of developing and executing successful demand generation programs with high-ROI
- Must have a strong metrics orientation
- Start-up experience highly preferred
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: KD-dgn