Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job code: JJ-ddg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is an is an Internet of Things (IoT) SaaS startup.
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, define/optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing process and create/qualify leads across all marketing channels
- Create and execute communication strategies at various touch points of the entire customer journey to increase conversion
- Identify new revenue generating channels through testing and iterating
- Establish analytics to measure/analyze inbound marketing activities against the goals
- Team closely with Sales to help convert MQLs to customers.
- 6-10+ years experience with significant B2B demand generation experience.
- Startup experience strongly desired.
- Proven track record in building ROI-driven lead gen programs
- Experience working with automation tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce etc.
- Define/optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing process and create/qualify leads across all marketing channels (SEM/Google Adwords, Paid ads, Content placement, Email marketing etc.)
- Excellent analytical, communications, and written skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- SMB experience desired.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: JJ-ddg