Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JM-ddg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a SaaS provider of BPM and financial management tools to the enterprise.
- Plan and execute all demand gen and online marketing programs from start to finish. Own and deliver on lead generation KPIs.
- Develop clear and measurable goals, report progress regularly, and communicate final results; Make recommendations for future programs based on the outcome of previous campaigns
- Work with internal/external resources to manage SEO/SEM and social media lead-gen
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns with Hubspot
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity to ensure predictable pipeline building
- Establish and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
- 6-10+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Experience designing, delivering, and measuring cost-effective demand generation programs to support inside and field sales organizations
- Strong leadership skills
- Start-up experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience retargeting ads in Google, Facebook
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: JM-ddg