Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: TJ-dgn
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of SaaS CRM and customer service solutions.
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns that achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals.
- Design effective campaign strategy, align all stakeholders, document campaign plans, and oversee their execution across all program tactics.
- Set strategy and execute on outbound demand generation programs including email, direct response, tele-prospecting, webinar, and 3rd party lead gen program.
- Recruit and manage demand generation and marketing automation team
- Collaborate with stakeholders (lead gen and sales team, global marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, events and operations) to develop a cohesive program strategy that ensures objectives are met.
- Nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel via marketing automation and other campaigns.
- Amplify our core message to key market segments in a creative and cost effective manner.
- Drive continuous feedback and improvement of lead acquisition and management processes.
- Optimize marketing spend and effort towards tactics that deliver maximum return.
- Report on campaign metrics and marketing revenue contribution.
- Apply response analysis and best practices to continuously optimize all aspects of demand gen.
- Research best practices relating to all processes and technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
- 10-12+ years in enterprise software preferably (SaaS) marketing
- Proven track record of driving successful demand generation programs with knowledge of databases, email execution, direct marketing, lead acquisition and nurturing, lead processes, reporting and analytics
- Strong knowledge of SFDC and marketing automation tools.
- Experience managing a team of individuals responsible for campaign execution.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong understanding of marketing metrics, measurement, and reporting
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Strong presentation and training skills, to impart conceptual and detailed information to others
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: TJ-dgn