Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job code: DR-dgn
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a successful, mid-sized provider of enterprise software and services.
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns that achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals.
- Design effective campaign strategy, align all stakeholders, document campaign plans, and oversee their execution across all program tactics.
- Set strategy and execute on outbound demand generation programs including email, direct response, tele-prospecting, webinar, and 3rd party lead gen program.
- Manage a team of demand generation and marketing automation managers
- Collaborate with stakeholders (lead gen and sales team, global marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, events and operations) to develop a cohesive program strategy that ensures objectives are met.
- Nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel via marketing automation and other campaigns.
- Amplify our core message to key market segments in a creative and cost effective manner.
- Map out our prospects journey, by buyer persona, and ensure the appropriate content exists mapped to their respective buying cycles.
- Drive continuous feedback and improvement of lead acquisition and management processes.
- Optimize marketing spend and effort towards tactics that deliver maximum return.
- Report on campaign metrics and marketing revenue contribution.
- Prepare analysis and present recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Apply response analysis and best practices to continuously optimize all aspects of demand gen.
- Oversee and enforce new project management framework across functional teams.
- Develop communication plan and campaign roll out process to international regions
- Research best practices relating to all processes and technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
- 7-12+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing with significant experience in demand generation
- Proven track record of driving successful demand generation programs with knowledge of databases, email execution, direct marketing, lead acquisition and nurturing, lead processes, reporting and analytics
- Strong knowledge of SFDC and Marketo or similar marketing automation tools.
- Experience managing a team of individuals responsible for campaign execution.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Strong understanding of marketing metrics, measurement, and reporting
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Strong presentation and training skills, to impart conceptual and detailed information to others
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: DR-dgn