Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: TL-ddgn
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a provider of on demand CRM and customer service solutions.
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Oversee the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Collaborate with others in the marketing organization to build marketing programs, from copy to design to launch
- Recommend and manage outside agencies where required for design/production, interactive media and other vendors where appropriate.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency and revenue generation
- Align marketing programs and activities with overall marketing strategy
- Function as both a leader and doer, providing position leadership and insights, supporting corporate strategic objectives, as well as being a hands-on member of the team
- Proven track record of success as a demand generation professional
- Demonstrated success in designing, delivering, and measuring cost-effective demand generation programs to support inside and field sales organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including writing marketing copy for email, landing pages, websites and ads
- Experience using Salesforce.com in conjunction with Marketo, Eloqua or other marketing automation tool.
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically related to program measurement and ROI.
- Expertise in marketing to SMB and large, global enterprises, across verticals
- Knowledge of and demonstrated thought leadership related to current and next generation demand generation best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: TL-ddgn