Job Title: Director of Demand Generation — Location: San Francisco Bay Area
About the client:
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a niche SaaS provider collaboration tools for enterprises.
- Create campaigns from start to finish, including value prop messaging and targeting analysis
- Manage lead nurturing program
- Manage direct email marketing campaigns for multiple verticals and buyers in different stages of the funnel but generally very large companies
- Establish benchmarks for campaign performance metrics and provide recommendations to increase campaign effectiveness continually
- Coordinate with Direct Sales and Partner Sales team to integrate direct marketing programs with sales calling efforts
- Generate, nurture, qualify and track leads through online campaigns including content marketing, SEO/SEM, webinars, advertising and content syndication
- Maintain all direct marketing assets
- Test landing pages and emails to improve conversion rates
- Create new campaigns and optimize existing campaigns based on campaign results and effectiveness
- Manage marketing automation system
- This role will be measured by the number of leads, cost per qualified lead, and most importantly, the % of leads that turn into prospects
- This role is currently an independent contributor role, but manages an array vendors and contractors, and the candidate must be a good fit for a quick transition to a management role.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing with at least 5 years in lead/demand generation and at least 5 years marketing a SaaS solution.
- Strong experience in the full cycle of campaign creation, from messaging development, to execution, to follow up and analysis.
- Understanding of audience segmentation and how to apply this to direct marketing and lead nurturing campaigns for complex sales
- Metrics-driven professional that can also write and optimize copy and design
- Email marketing experience to different vertical segments and large buyers throughout the funnel
- Proven experience in monitoring and analyzing data to evaluate program effectiveness using a CRM and other reporting tools
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on, demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics, and CRM systems
- Ability to work independently, manage your priorities, and maintain communication with stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic, performance-driven environment
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>