Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: AMW-dgpr
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading supplier of cloud based solutions that facilitate employee and customer collaboration while ensuring data security.
The Director of Corporate Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of corporate communications and marketing encompassing and demand generation, media relations, analyst relations, customer communications and internal communications support, and event management. This person will be instrumental in producing thought leadership articles, white papers, discussion papers, videos, Q&As, webinar content, presentations and other content.
- Supports and advises segment marketing in developing the corporate and vertical market content
- Review and edit existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence to brand guidelines
- Create, proof and disseminate relevant content such as presentation, case studies, articles and video content
- Provide the regional markets with guidance on corporate comms activities including approvals and messaging and tone
- Manage the execution of all communications such as customer announcements, newsletters and special promotions.
- Ensure timely dissemination of sales support material across the group
- Develop, drive and execute effective customer communications program including online efforts and email marketing programs
- Coordinate, monitor approve and authorize all outbound Corporate Communications and ensure timely distribution of marcom materials
- Act as advisor to Regional heads and marketing personnel on corporate communications and marketing Group wide initiatives
- Interface with head of online marketing and provide support for North American Market for social media activities
- Drive pro-active press coverage, developing and executing on media outreach strategies for business, personal finance and vertical media
- Work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create and manage cross-organizational, integrated corporate comms strategies.
- Support communication initiatives associated with corporate financial and business announcements
- Set up agenda and schedule analyst programmes
- Maintains and improves relations and communications with shareholders and financial professionals and institutions
- Monitor and report on North America an EMEA marketing and corporate communications execution
- Collaborate closely with internal departments to create regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis based on business needs.
- Conduct regular reporting reviews with regional heads to measure ROI form external agencies, marketing campaigns including but not limited to PR, e-marketing, events and other strategic initiatives.
- Proven ability in developing, implementing and managing demand generation and corporate communications in enterprise software
- Thorough understanding of working across a broad range of communication channels and advising senior management of communication issues and actions.
- Thorough knowledge of English with excellent writing, grammar, proof-reading and editing skills.
- Proven project management skills for large scale and complicated projects.
- Proven experience of budget and supplier management and leading within a project team or managing virtual teams
- Proven ability to build trust with customers and successful track record of implementing customer reference programmes
- Proven event management experience
- Detailed understanding of brand guardianship
- Team player, strategic thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of working in an international marketing environment
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: AMW-dgpr