Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job code: DD-dcm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a cloud services provider of tools that help businesses improve the digital experience to their customers. Hundreds of leading large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
- Reporting directly to the CMO, build out and lead world-class corporate marketing team including brand, creative, demand generation, digital marketing, advertising, collateral development, company website and marketing operations.
- Develop and deploy pipeline generating machine through a broad range of programs.
- Craft and run campaigns across traditional, digital, social, major and regional events, account based marketing, and inbound channels.
- Top priority is driving pipeline. Company is growing at 300% yoy – so whatever it takes to plan and run amazing programs to drive pipeline is going to be key for you and your team.
- This position is primarily focused on driving North America pipeline, but will work together with country marketing executives to drive programs globally, and to incorporate the best innovations from our regions into our global strategy.
- Our prospects are C-level line of business and IT executives at the largest brands in the world – so demonstrated excellence in an account-based marketing world running concierge level, high-touch thought-leadership based programs for strategic enterprise accounts is critical. You must have the personal presence to engage with very senior executives at some of the largest companies in the world.
- 7+ years of marketing and demand generation experience in enterprise and SaaS software
- Experience marketing to both line of business and IT.
- Must be an excellent communicator, writer, planner and business leader – and comfortable running programs for both line of business and IT audiences
- Experience with direct, channel and partner marketing – driving pipeline using both internal and external resources
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead and grow a world class team
- Outstanding knowledge of B2B marketing processes, measurement and best practices
- Deep marketing automation expertise
- Demonstrated symbiotic relationships with CEOs, CROs, CMOs, and sales executives
- Excellent presentation, communication, planning and leadership skills
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: DD-dcm