Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job code: MM-dcm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a provider of SaaS solutions that make private clouds easy for organizations of any size.
- Oversee the creation, quality assurance and delivery of all content across channels.
- Develop strategy that supports the company’s go-to-market and SEO efforts; ensure all content aligns with product and company positioning/messaging
- Develop pipeline of compelling content offers that will attract relevant website visitors and convert into leads and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing/sales/channel/customer success teams to ensure their needs are represented.
- Write and produce relevant blogs, product and solution web pages, white papers,ebooks, videos/demos, datasheets, infographics, surveys, presentations, and social.
- Drive the repurposing of content, curating a repository of digital content
- Develop standards, systems and best practices to drive consistent content creation with consistent branding and messaging
- Work with external marketing resources (contractors, bloggers, designers, etc) to help get results in the most efficient/ effective way possible.
- Own and report on content performance and ROI
- 8+ years experience in marketing to the enterprise, including digital content and campaign development
- Ability to create and edit technical marketing content, including product demo videos
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, strategies and tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong leadership skills
- Good knowledge of virtualization, cloud computing.
- Experience marketing to enterprise IT preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: MM-dcm