Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job code: GJO-dmsb
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of collaboration solutions to enterprises and SMBs/consumers.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, in this role you will be required to think on a strategic level, yet also be very hands-on in driving marketing programs.
- Build the overall strategy for utilizing the right market tactics in a combined and integrated marketing manner and manage multi-touch campaigns
- Develop comprehensive, integrated demand generation strategy and programs across all target markets
- Define and execute metric-driven marketing programs and other activities to generate qualified leads and drive sales
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics (conversion rates, ROI, etc.)
- Drive customer acquisition online and offline through retail partners and direct through website.
- Establish quarterly marketing lead generation and opportunity creation strategy, working closely with inside sales group to deliver not only marketing-qualified leads per agreed upon targets, but also a pipeline of warm/hot opportunities
- Leverage demand generation tools (i.e. Salesforce / marketing automation software, Google Adwords, Google Analytics) and resources for campaigns, programs, and reporting purposes
- Communicate and collaborate with all other stakeholders including product management, sales, account management, and finance.
- Assist in developing strategy for, and support of, overall company branding and awareness as part of the overall marketing initiatives and lead gen programs
- Aggressively review and stay abreast of market trends through all available resources, including trade publications, third party market reports, direct customer contact, participation in industry conferences/expos/trade shows, etc.
- Creat social and viral marketing programs
- Lead pricing and promotion strategy across direct, retail and VAR channels.
- 10+ years demonstrated success developing a repeatable and sustainable demand and lead generation process and a pipeline of leads, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement in topline and bottom-line growth.
- Experience marketing to SMB market desirable.
- Proven track record of successful global inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels, products and verticals
- Must have a solid understanding of how to optimize lead nurturing, lead scoring and marketing program spend.
- Proven track record of measuring, improving, and hitting the targeted ROI of marketing investments
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to influence others without formal authority
- Start up experience preferred.
BS/BA; MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: GJO-dmsb