Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JL-dghr
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is an innovative provider of HR solutions. This is truly a tier-one startup opportunity— top flight investors and an already impressive customer roster. Corporate culture is awesome, including that fact that they pay above market with all the comp items, including equity.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will create, from the ground up, a highly effective demand generation engine. Develop and execute integrated campaigns that achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals.
- Recruit, coach and lead team.
- Assume responsibility for lead commit/quota.
- Design effective campaign strategy, align all stakeholders, document campaign plans, and oversee their execution across all program tactics.
- As first marketing hire you will create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- 5-10+ years experience in B2B software marketing with proven, hands-on, demand generation experience. Start-up experience desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented data-driven marketer. You measure your activities and you iterate based on data.
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically related to program measurement and ROI.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: JL-dghr