Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: STR-dim
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a highly successful, mid-sized cloud-based provider of software business applications to enterprise and SMB customers.
- Lead team managing integrated marketing campaigns across all marketing channels, as well as directly managing database marketing, events, and customer marketing programs.
- Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy which includes plans for vertical industry and SMB market segments.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support company objectives around lead generation and brand awareness
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, personas, and strategies to identify the optimum marketing mix of assets, events, and media
- Manage a team of experienced demand generation professionals responsible for our portfolio of programs, including email marketing, lead nurturing, webinars, events, etc.
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic lead nurture campaigns
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics from a variety of systems including, but not limited to Salesfore.com and Marketo, that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Manage the development of content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, ebooks, webpages, etc.) through internal and/or agency resources
- Align marketing with sales to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals
- Develop effective customer marketing campaigns in concert with our Customer Success team.
- Work with Sales Development Representatives and Account Executive teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- 8-12+ years marketing experience. 5+ years of experience in demand generation for B2B software company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Must have exceptional demand generation expertise; hands-on database marketing skills.
- Track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Experience in running a portfolio of quality lead generation programs. Experience should include: email and database marketing, webinar campaigns, content marketing, events, customer marketing, sponsorships, etc.
- Exceptional writing skills for developing effective and crisp campaign messaging
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: STR-dim