Job Title: VP, Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: VSK-hm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a well-financed, incredibly rapidly scaling startup in the B2B fintech and ecommerce space.
- Drive marketing strategy, including external PR, thought leadership, product marketing, sales enablement, digital and social marketing, and trade shows / events
- Lead efforts in positioning, marketing tone, and creative direction
- Work closely with Sales, Growth, and Product/Engineering teams to ensure marketing strategy supports and accelerates growth
- Own demand generation mechanism
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI
- Build out marketing department, all the while remaining a hands-on player
- Prior experience leading and scaling marketing function at early to mid-stage startup, ideally from B2B and/or e-commerce companies.
- Experience setting and achieving ambitious KPIs with a small team
- High ability to understand and communicate ideas on subjects including machine learning, payments, and blockchain/ cryptocurrency
- Ability to evaluate ROI of various strategies and channels, and to both strategize and operate effectively
- Team player with a great sense of humor
- Strong writer
- Metrics-oriented growth and demand generation expert
- High energy start-up DNA and drive a must
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: VSK-hm