Location: San Francisco, CA (remote; hybrid)
Our client company: Panther Labs — runpanther.io
Title: Director/Head of Marketing
Panther Labs is an early-stage security startup founded in San Francisco, CA. Our mission is to help teams detect and respond to security breaches at a cloud-scale. Security teams love Panther because of its detections-as-code, structured security data, and extreme scalability with zero overhead.
Panther is a fast-growing startup, with customers ranging from GitLab to Canva, and was recently named #4 on the EnterpriseTech30’s early-stage startup list!
- Reporting directly to the CEO, build, manage, and mentor a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Generate and manage pipeline and exceed revenue-based quotas
- Oversee Panther’s messaging and brand identity as our company evolves
- Manage the creation of high-quality technical content, including blogs, webinars, and videos
- Manage the creation of customer references and case studies
- Oversee Panther’s externally-facing website
- Collaborate across teams to develop sales content and collateral, including demonstration videos, brochures, exhibit banners, and use cases
- Use data to measure the cost and value per lead for each channel and initiative
- Oversee social media channels, such as Twitter and LinkedInntability.
- 3-5 years of marketing of a highly-technical, developer-oriented product
- 2-4 years of experience growing and managing marketing teams
- 1-3 years of experience in cybersecurity preferred
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>