Job Title: VP/Head of Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA (or remote)
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a Series A startup with an excellent group of well-known investors, is creating unique communications and collaboration tools to make work easier, more efficient and fun.
- The Head of Marketing will drive branding, sales enablement, product launches, demand gen, messaging and competitive intelligence. You will be the expert on our buyers and their buying criteria.
- Drive positioning, messaging and the creation of content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation.
- Manage P&L and create revenue forecasts around relevant marketing channels
- Assist in the training of sales team.
- Implement and analyze experiments, campaigns and product-feature usage trends
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to implement metrics for measuring growth, market share, and company penetration
- Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up. Assume responsibility for a specific lead commit/quota.
- Own social media marketing campaigns.
- Recruit and build team.
- 5-10+ years marketing and growth/demand generation experience in B2B tech
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment; start-up experience required.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with a wide variety of relevant martech tools
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: JR-dh