Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: TVP-ddg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of SaaS CRM and customer service solutions.
- Establish scalable lead-gen strategy: lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of all lead generation, nurturing and paid customer acquisition campaigns
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales
- Forecast and present to senior management
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS business metrics, and use those metrics to set target CPA thresholds per customer segment; experiment with new channels, techniques, and messaging to scale advertising spend as quickly as possible while maintaining target profit margins
- Oversee search marketing efforts, including managing a relationship with a high-performing search agency; ensure we are optimizing keyword and bid strategies, continually improving ad copy, and frequently testing landing page variations to deliver the maximum return on our search advertising spend
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel and generate additional demand
- Design a direct response strategy that is on-brand, measurable, and effective at driving new business; ensure we scale DR activities quickly, while maintaining the integrity of our brand; develop programs for driving direct conversion to sign up through our website, as well as generating leads for potential high revenue customers
- Lead and grow team.
- 7-10+ years experience in enterprise software, preferably SaaS, campaign design and demand generation, 4+ years successfully managing both Demand Gen and Marketing Ops teams
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into an acquisition strategy and guide the team through execution
- A strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels, including display, search, social, lead buys and content sponsorships
- Familiarity with event sponsorships/marketing is a plus
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition
- Results-driven, and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition marketing.
- Experience with direct response marketing and optimizing conversion rates through the funnel.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: TVP-ddg