Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: ST-ddgn
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a SaaS provider of BI and analytics solutions.
- Own demand generation engine and marketing programs that drive leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Create data-driven programs that engage, inspire and convert.
Scale our demand gen mechanism globally through email, social, PPC, retargeting and other channels
- Create programs targeted at prospects: guide the development of compelling content and program materials; determine database or acquisition strategy; own program execution.
- Build a demand gen model that directly engages prospects with specific data insights relevant to their business
- Build audience segmentation strategy; develop programs to nurture and qualify the internal prospect database.
- Work closely with sales to set goals, manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of the marketing and sales engagement
- Work initially as an individual contributor and build out team.
- 5-10+ years relevant marketing experience selling into both large enterprise and SMB customers.
- 4+ years developing successful demand generation programs.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation tools — ideally Marketo, SFDC and others.
- Strength building a highly scalable, high-performing demand generation processes using both outbound and inbound — SEO, PPC, re-targeting, social.
- WordPress and HTML knowledge preferred
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills (e.g., compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email copy, etc.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: ST-ddgn