Location: San Fracisco, CA
Job code: SP-ssfdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client is leading provider of talent management solutions.
The Director of Marketing and Demand Generation is responsible for the development and execution of all global marketing campaign strategies and plans for our products and solutions. This individual will own and drive programs designed to nurture and create qualified sales leads and pipeline across key market segments for inside, field, and indirect sales channels. This key member of the marketing team will lead the creation of creative, engaging campaigns and events using the latest demand generation methods.
- Develop the overall campaign / demand generation strategy for the company, blending traditional and modern digital / social methods and approaches
- Partner with product and sales leadership to build campaign content that drives demand and increased revenue through inside, direct, and indirect sales channels
- Develop and implement high impact, integrated campaigns to generate demand, qualified leads, and sales pipeline
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns with marketing automation
- Manage CRM database, un-subscribes/opt-outs, and list purchases
- Partner with channel and direct sales organizations to provide training, guidance, direction and sales enablement materials
- Establish and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
- Coordinate campaigns with public relations strategy and activities
- 8-10+ years experience in demand generation or marketing programs for a B2B technology company
- Extensive prior experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua and Marketo.
- Experience with freemium and online marketing strategies
- Demonstrated expertise with multiple formats of demand generation, including email, website, PPC, SEO, Social, direct mail, telemarketing, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with inside, field, and partner sales teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Experience hiring and developing high-performance teams
- Should be self-motivated, results-oriented, and a team player
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Startup experience desired.
BA/BS; MBA preferred
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: SP-ssfdg