Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: ES-dchm
about the client
This VPofMarketing client company is a successful, stable, established provider of hosted business VoIP.
- Craft the overall marketing strategy and prioritize investments for channel partners, including demand generation, sales incentives, and funded resources and training and readiness programs to aggressively penetrate the Midmarket and Distributed Enterprise market.
- Define, design and lead a cross-functional marketing program that combines multiple channel disciplines (master agents, sub-agents, value added resellers, system integrator, technology partners)
- Develop and implement comprehensive demand strategy to meet revenue goals
- Build and implement closed loop Channel Marketing lead generation process and programs
- Define and manage the Marketing Development Fund program, and allocate resources based on proven ROI methodology.
- Develop, design, and define measurements for marketing programs. Monitor the execution of all channel-marketing programs by working closely with the channel sales team.
- Develop and drive consistency in the management of partner events, conferences and meetings.
- Responsible for the global Partner Portal infrastructure, updating documents, posting new information, etc., for regional consumption.
- Responsible for advocating for the channel at product launch meetings (representing concerns/requirements of the Channel), and developing the product launch plan for our partners.
- Regularly evaluate, innovate and expand program components based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy, as well as the financial ROI, brand synergy, potential impact/visibility, and execution requirements.
- Evaluate and measure current processes, and where necessary, establish more efficient and consistent ones.
- Confidently build value add relationships with executives at our most strategic partners
- Implement best practice use of Social Media; execute social media campaigns, manage social platforms, monitor and measure conversations
- Evangelize and champion channel mission, purpose, and needs internally.
- Commission and coordinate channel marketing research to understand customer and partner needs and ideal partner profiles.
- Regularly evaluate competitive partner programs, events and content to maintain company’s position as a leader in partner programs.
- 10+ years channel marketing experience in enterprise applications (communications preferred), preferably global experience.
- Strong understanding of Channel ecosystem – Master agents, sub-agents, VAR, ISV, SI.
- Experienced in all aspects of marketing campaign and demand generation activities including events, sales tools, dimensional campaigns, direct mail, emarketing, search engine marketing, web marketing, marketing communications, graphic design
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of effective marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated success in the use of marketing automation tools to measure and improve campaign effectiveness
- Demonstrated success in developing broad-based awareness and nurturing programs
- Demonstrated ability to design strategic Marketing Plans and execute upon goals with high impact results
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including the product marketing, alliances, sales, operations, and finance.
- Strong writing skills are imperative.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills required.
- Excellent budget management skills required.
- Innovator with the ability to influence staff and management at all levels (internally and externally).
- Self-starter, someone who is capable of asserting their ideas and soliciting feedback.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: ES-dchm