Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: RDL-seo
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing provider of SaaS solutions to IT leaders in the enterprise.
- Create digital marketing strategy across SEM, SEO, web, and email.
- Drive digital marketing programs including Adwords, Cost-Per-Lead sources, display advertising, retargeting, third party emails and paid social campaigns.
- SEO strategy and implementation including keyword management, inbound link building and hands-on optimization for improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and SEO copywriting.
- Develop detailed marketing plans including messaging, targeting, and testing of strategies.
- Ececute email marketing campaings end-to-end including copy, creation, sending, list segmentation and measurement of results.
- Create and execute effective digital campaigns including landing pages, social media posts, ad copy, and banner ads.
- Provide high-level understanding and best practices of Paid Search, Search Retargeting paid social advertising.
- 3-5 or more years experience in B2B marketing in technology
- Expertise in SEM, paid advertising, email marketing; experience with AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel.
- Strong understanding of trends in SEO; experience with tools like Moz and SEM Rush.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required.
- Solid understanding of Adwords account structure, bidding strategies, keyword targeting, and ad copy writing.
- Experience with email marketing and email list management including segmentation and web analytics.
- Good understanding of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, A/B testing, html/text, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Some knowledge of HTML coding for email.
- Strong work ethic and desire to see projects through from start to finish.
- Excellent writer and communicator.
BA/BS. MBA a plus.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: RDL-seo