Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JM-dgm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, brings enterprises the power of cloud native technologies, with the control to run on any infrastructure – datacenter or cloud.
- Develop, run, optimize, and scale lead and demand generation efforts across digital channels, including search, social media, display, retargeting, and email.
- Define campaign KPIs that align with business goals (CPL, ROI), then measure and report on campaign success.
- Leverage content marketing, thought leadership, and promotional offers to drive engagement and leads through paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Plan and deploy SEM and SEO programs to achieve targeted traffic growth using keyword discovery and expansion techniques.
- Using data, identify industries, companies, and personas most suitable to target, then build and optimize campaigns that capture high value inbound and outbound (ABM) leads.
- Create, configure, and deploy lead nurture programs that accelerate pipeline and drive deeper consideration.
- Oversee digital spend and budget process, including monthly reporting on forecast vs. actual, cost per lead, account penetration, and pipeline return.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal groups, including product and content marketing, sales development, and creative teams
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing platforms and the strategies required to drive digital campaigns from concept through successful execution.
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing successful B2B demand generation programs and digital campaigns. Selling into enterprises and IT decision makers a plus.
- Extensive experience with various marketing technologies such as CRM, Marketing Automation, SEO, and web analytics tools
- 2+ years of experience building and successfully executing account-based marketing programs
- Strong writing skills including creating ad and email copy.
- High degree of analytical skills to track, report, and trouble shoot on multiple campaigns across multiple channels
- Goal-oriented and collaborative with the ability to take initiative and deliver projects unsupervised
- Excellent project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail.
Email to Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: JM-dgm