Location: San Francisco Bay Area (hybrid: remote and some office time each week)
Job code: EF-ddgc
About the client:
This VPofMarketing client company is a SaaS provider of corporate performance management (CPM) software.
- Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, lead demand generation planning efforts, including the overall strategy, producing new and nurtured lead generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plans
- Collaborate executive team to develop the right overall integrated campaign strategy and plans. This includes key marketing themes, messages, offers, and media for promotions throughout the year. Ensure campaigns are creative, compelling, carry a consistent message, and amplify the brand
- Develop campaign strategies that leverage the full scope of marketing programs, including online, tradeshow and CIO events, email nurturing programs, telemarketing, advertising and more
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop targeted content assets
- Manage the lead qualification process using predictive lead scoring and managing a Sales/Lead Development Team refine end-to-end campaign and lead management processes
- Own the conceptualization of demand creation, nurturing and scoring strategy (explicit and implicit scoring techniques to prioritize leads for the sales teams)
- Systematically monitor and analyze performance against lead and other marketing goals and over past performance and continually drive Marketing ROI to optimize program and ongoing growth, looking for areas for additional investment in time and money
- Manage a small team and outside resources.
- 8 years experience in lead generation and demand creation in B2B SaaS technology.
- Strong strategic thinking, tying lead generation activities to overall company go-to-market strategy
- Prior demand generation experience targeting mid-market/enterprise companies in the software or SaaS industries
- Strong business and marketing acumen and results-oriented
- Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation systems
- Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of results
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: EF-ddgc