Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: KD-cst
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a late stage start-up, is a leading provider of (SaaS) software solutions.
- Interact with our customers to capture the passion and enthusiasm for Adaptive Planning products
- Drive customer advocacy and participation in social media properties, including our Addicted to Adaptive blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels.
- Create customer case studies, abstracts, and press releases for use on the website and social media
- Support events team in developing customer panels and speakers
- Manage new and innovative customer video production and posting
- Develop and execute key customer marketing communications campaigns, including newsletters, product updates, and alerts
- Create new and innovative customer referral programs and campaigns
- Support all customer related PR activities with references
- Submit and coordinate customer related awards opportunities
- Actively engage and help with user conferences and regional customer events
- Support sales and marketing requests for specific customer references
- 5+ years of customer marketing experience in a BtoB software environment
- Strong experience in customer marketing in enterprise software companies and will lead customer relationship building, marketing and case study content development, and social media and marketing communications to our vibrant and growing global customer base.
- Excellent business writing skills
- Good presentation skills; professional and charismatic
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker that can generate customer oriented thought leadership
- Strong project management and web skills
- Solid social media skills and understanding
- Experience running customer communications campaigns
- Familiarity with salesforce.com
- Understanding of or experience with the following areas: PR, promotions, intermediate web knowledge, email marketing, content marketing
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Must be strategic thinking and have a results-oriented mind
- Relationship oriented. Able to build and maintain ongoing relationships with internal and external influencers.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: KD-cst