Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: LEJ-cont
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a SaaS provider of sales and marketing engagement, enablement and productivity solutions.
- Develop content strategy and manage content calendar encompassing all aspects of content creation, approvals, artwork and distribution.
- Write blogs, papers, and other content. Edit materials produced by other members of the team
- Manage the creation of higher value content with third party resources
- Define and implement social media strategy
- Manage customer reference program. Develop customer case studies and leverage happy customers to speak for us at events and webinars.
- Be an expert in the trends that our target audiences care most about
- Help ensure overall consistency of company messaging
- Stellar writing skills, with a deep understanding of how to influence an audience using tone, messaging and delivery
- Demonstrated the ability to creatively tell compelling stories that will ultimately resonate with disparate user groups.
- 4-6+ years of marketing content experience, ideally in SaaS or enterprise software.
- Proven track record of driving a successful content strategy across channels
- A passion for learning and thinking outside the box
- A team player with a great sense of humor
- Analytical prowess, capable of interpreting data to improve content effectiveness
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- A confident and proactive self-starter with exceptional attention to detail
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: LEJ-cont