Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: AMG-cont
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a provider of collaboration and file sharing solutions.
- Responsible for creating distinctive voice for company through written and digital media. This will include both content creation and social/media strategies.
- Develop content for Social Marketing activities including weekly blogs, Facebook postings, other student-centric social sites and blogs
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize views and sharing
- Determine ways to leverage Social to impact research metrics that can be leading indicators of business success
- Develop and optimize content for email programs, alerts, automated communications, website and mobile content, etc.
- Ensure that all content adheres to core brand standards (including tone & manner), provides clear and concise information for the user, generates improved response/usage rates over time, and contributes to perceived value of our brand
- 5+ years tech marketing experience with social media expertise including ways to use social media to drive business metrics
- Superb writing skills
- Instinctive ability to utilize internet and mobile media to influence behavior
- Collaboration with almost no limits, never constrained by inhibitors such as title, level of seniority, or departmental function
- Integrity, fairness, and always serving the customer
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: AMG-cont