Location: San Francisco Bay Area (hybrid/remote)
Job code: BOG-vp
About the client: This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a SaaS provider of manufacturing process and warehouse inventory management software.
- Build, lead, and mentor a diverse team of marketers.
- Promote an environment of metrics-driven improvement in marketing effectiveness, methods, costs, and results
- Lead product marketing activities
- Create new campaigns and optimize existing campaigns based on campaign results and effectiveness
- Analyze marketing results to gain insight, improve funnel conversion rates, and exceed marketing goals
- Establish and lead lifecycle marketing strategy to ensure the right message, at the right time, is being delivered to prospective and existing clients.
- Establish and lead an integrated, multi-channel marketing program that works cross-functionally to ensure we’re tackling customer acquisition cohesively.
- Conceptualize and partner with appropriate teams to launch and maintain a robust content marketing program (blog, email, social)
- 10+ years related B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- Experience building out a marketing team from scratch.
- Experience with hands-on and managerial work in online messaging, conversion analysis and funnel optimization, paid ads, content marketing, conferences, webinars, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue-based results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with knowledge of how to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Experience developing, managing and working with a geographically distributed team
- Comfortable diving into data to find solutions to complex problems
- Exceptional project management, communication (written and verbal)