Job Title: Director of Demand Generation
Location: San Francisco, CA
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a SaaS, procurement solutions startup.
- Responsible for designing, building, and optimizing client acquisition and demand generation engine.
- Lead efforts to achieve our lead-gen goals and will manage campaigns, web properties, and infrastructure that optimize lead volume and velocity.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on current lead-generating initiatives and experiments, as well as determining future program mix to optimize ROI.
- Report out on key efforts and pipeline status
- Drive all online marketing, acquisition, and campaign efforts across all marketing channels including display, social, SEM, webinars, email, and more
- 7+ years experience in growth, demand-generation, marketing, and/or equivalent
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Excellent analytical skills, campaign execution skills, and project management skills
- Experience designing and executing high-growth experiments, with the ability to take on measured risks and scale successful programs
- Experience communicating and reporting at team lead level
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Contact Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>