Location: Downtown SF (or remote)
Our client company: SafeGraph— www.safegraph.com
VP of Growth (Marketing)
- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers. Our goal is to be a core data provider to help spur innovation.
- SafeGraph’s goal is to be the place for all information about physical Places.
- SafeGraph currently has 20+ people and has raised a $20 million Series A. CEO previously was founder and CEO of LiveRamp.
- Company is growing fast, over $10M ARR, and is currently profitable.
- Company is based in San Francisco but we are open to someone based anywhere in North America.
- Good reading on how we are thinking:
- Open Information to Power Innovation https://blog.safegraph.com/we-need-open-information-to-power-innovation-d60f44c74ed6
- Where Should Machines go to Learn https://blog.safegraph.com/where-should-machines-go-to-learn-c2461f7e45fc
In this role:
- Lead all growth, marketing, and demand generation
- You will oversee and be in charge of success of self-serve efforts
- You will be one of the first 30 people in a very-fast growing company
- You will be one of the core drivers of company’s success
- You will work with an amazing team
- You will work with A-Players
- Track record of immense success
- Experience in either growth marketing or demand generation
- Technical and good with using software tools
- Everyone that has worked with you thinks you are a rock-star
- You walk through walls
- You think life is too short to work with B-players
- You want to help build a massive company
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>