Location: New York, NY
VPofMarketing.com client company: CoEnterprise — www.coenterprise.com
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers supply chain and business analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. Syncrofy, CoEnterprise’s industry-leading EDI visibility software, provides data-driven business insights to key team members without requiring any advanced technical knowledge, enabling customers to analyze, interpret and act on information faster and more effectively.
Job description: Vice President of Marketing
CoEnterprise’s VP of Marketing will lead our marketing organization within the brand’s high-performance, high-creativity, highly collaborative environment. This role will own CoEnterprise’s marketing strategy to drive audience engagement, advance brand recognition and enterprise trust, and effectively tell the story of the product & the brand. S/He will also evolve the marketing function from performance-focused to a more even balance of brand-led and performance marketing. The VP of Marketing is a key member of the executive team who will drive product growth and brand love, reporting into the CEO of CoEnterprise.
- Develop a content and brand marketing strategy that perpetuates CoEnterprise’s success in the market by leveraging customers, customer stories and CoE’s solution to drive business outcomes.
- Demand Generation: Own the leadership for inbound demand driving the velocity of leads, and optimizing systems, tools, data, people, and process to deliver a best in class funnel strategy for MQL’s to SQL’s to conversion. Work closely with sales on revenue generation and at minimum 85% of sales coming from marketing qualified leads.
- Leadership over social media to optimize around CoEnterprise’s audience to include blogs, LinkedIn, twitter, and channels relevant as both a top down strategy in with multiple functional domain experts and a bottom up strategy with data engineers.
- Develop a sales and marketing alignment strategy of best practices to include: joint training, messaging and go to market glossary on the sales methodology, acronyms sales uses, the forecasting training on what qualifies as a lead, alignment on metrics and qualified leads, and developing a common dashboard for sales and marketing to live in within the CRM to constantly tune the data.
- Product Marketing: Develop, iterate, and own the GTM message around the complexity of the solution for a hyper-growth market across a data driven enterprise, digital transformation, and CoEnterprise’s solution as a must have to deliver on that promise for enterprise customers.
- Build and leverage quantitatively-derived, data driven and insight-based segmentation framework to identify the highest potential customers with the greatest Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) in order to maximize CoE’s growth plans.
- Work closely with sales to build sales plays across key use cases to collapse sales process value prompters in POC process and conversion rates across SQL’s.
- Communications & PR: Manage CoE’s Public Relations and give direction consistent with the company’s vision and marketing strategy. Own Communications and drive the company’s message (including developing press and analyst briefing materials, press releases, white papers, etc.)
- Act as product subject matter expert for CoE’s technology and products, providing effective representation at trade shows, hosted events, webinars, and other forums.
- Partner with product management, and engineering groups to create product positioning, messaging and product collateral, define and drive product launches and related campaigns.
- Work closely with sales to define and execute a complete sales enablement strategy that includes collateral, competitive content, tools, training and continuous enablement through a digital strategy as well as how to measure its impact around ramp time to productivity.
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience
- 10+ years of marketing experience within technology, with a focus in artificial intelligence or software development with SaaS
- Startup experience preferred. Ideal candidate has worked in multiple stages of company growth and is comfortable with fast change, quick decisions and problem solving.
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing strategies resulting in measurable revenue results. Specifically, this person must have the ability to analyze market opportunities and the competitive landscape to identify the levers to address opportunities for CoEnterprise.
- Firsthand practical knowledge and application of Marketing Analytics, Market Research, and Digital Marketing.
- Proven management and organizational skills working in a fast-paced and high growth environment where the individual has been involved in scaling a company through fast growth to greater maturity.
- The successful candidate will immediately understand the significant potential to accelerate CoE penetration of the marketplace and will be attracted to the opportunity of building, then growing the business.
- He/She will bring strong operational management, data driven, analytic and team skills and be able to build and sustain strong working relationships, particularly in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- This individual will have demonstrated experience scaling an organization and be a collaborative manager and strong influencer with superior interpersonal skills and strong business acumen.
- Experience in a CMO/Head of/VP of Marketing role at an enterprise brand
- Experience building youth brands within culture and lifestyle
- Highly analytical, operationally oriented and metrics-driven
- Ability to operate in the details, while also functioning as a strategic leader
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>