Job Title: Vice President, Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Job code: BNY-vp
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a rapidly growing startup, is an innovative provider of SaaS customer experience and search engine analysis services/solutions to both enterprises and agencies.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness; this person will be responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve objectives of sales, growth, profitability, brand visibility, and reputation.
- Develop and implement high impact marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads and sales pipeline. Initiate regular review with CEO, VP sales to analyze MQLs and SQLs to make sure activities are driving leads with the most pipeline opportunity.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Strategically evaluate new market opportunities and work closely with Product Development, Engineering to assist with short and long-term product planning; oversee and provide direction to market and competitor analysis.
- Responsible for the development of sales tools and training programs that allow sales team to effectively communicate value proposition and differentiation of product offerings
- Define, build and implement customer programs to drive renewals, up-sells and customer satisfaction
- Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Develop and measure KPIs aligned with business objectives by leveraging data analytics and market indicators
- Hire and lead marketing team.
- 10-15+ years marketing SaaS products and/or marketing services
- Rapid-growth startup experience preferred
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills
- Partner marketing experience: integration partners, channel partners, affiliates, paid channels: SEM, display
- Metrics-oriented demand generation expert.
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: BNY-vp