Job Title: Vice President of Marketing
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Job code: IVC-vp
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a SaaS provider of customer Customer Experience Management and behavioral analytics tools.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Marketing is responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective, efficient and integrated marketing growth programs.
- Lead and drive product marketing function and team.
- Drive positioning, messaging and the creation of content to support all marketing activities; assist in the training of sales team.
- Responsible for planning and driving product launches, sales enablement, and co-marketing activities with partners.
- Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up. Assume responsibility for a specific lead commit/quota.
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Recruit and build world class marketing team.
- SaaS to enterprise marketing experience required.
- Startup experience required: should have seen the journey from single-digit million ARR to a significant level.
- Must have an entrepreneurial-minded approach and a founder mentality.
- Must be a hands-on, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
- Must have ability to work from a home office and manage geographically dispersed teams.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: IVC-vp