Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: PMV-prd
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a SaaS provider e-commerce website performance optimization solutions.
- Assess and quantify go-to-market opportunities, positioning and messaging.
- Create a content strategy and editorial calendar that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, field sales and other functions to identify and prioritize opportunities and drive overall product marketing execution
- Partner with corporate marketing to develop and execute integrated marketing plans to drive sales, create product and industry messaging for outbound communications and campaigns, and develop sales tools.
- Manage, curate and contribute to the company blog. Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Develop compelling and targeted key messages and value propositions
- Create and strategically recycle/repurpose highly targeted, multi-channel collateral for each stage of the sales and customer lifecycle, such as: whitepapers, case studies, videos, eBooks, infographics, emails, landing page, social media copy and blog articles.
- Work with corporate marketing and PR agency to develop messaging and materials for press and analysts
- 5-10+ years of product marketing experience enterprise software / SaaS solutions.
- Demonstrated success in a mid-senior level content or product marketing role,
- Experience in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to customers and in public forums.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: PMV-prd