Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: SP-mgl
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing fintech startup.
- Execute integrated campaigns across email, digital, events and webinars, direct mail, traditional media and other channels.
- Work with co-marketing partners to develop campaign ideas for their customers
- Build a growth-focused content engine, tapping into resources from across the company.
- Partner with product, growth and sales teams to define and track the end-to-end lead to opportunity to deal conversion process, providing visibility to cross-functional and executive teams on results.
- Manage budget, infrastructure and programs costs to deliver the best ROI.
- Lead team to support growth efforts.
- 10+ years experience tech marketing, ideally with significant experience marketing to SMBs.
- Startup experience required. Fintech experience a plus.
- Able to manage 3+ team members immediately and then scale
- Track record of setting and achieving campaign goals/quota
- Exceptional writing, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude
- Experience managing external agencies
- Self-starter who can take ownership and proactively resolve issues
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
To inquire, please send a note to Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: SP-mgl