Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Job code: RS-hmk
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is an innovative provider of SaaS solutions to the automotive industry.
- Drive the development and execution of all brand, product and demand generation activities
- Recruit, train and manage an exceptional marketing team.
- Lead all demand generation, digital and offline activities, including events.
- Ensure the sales team has the necessary materials to shorten the sales cycle and increase lead to customer conversion rates.
- Build processes that can be handed off as the team grows.
- Own all marketing-led revenue and marketing KPI targets.
- Oversee allocation of marketing budget to meet financial and strategic goals. Ensure expenditures are prioritized against company objectives and relevant growth drivers.
- Work with the executive team to identify and execute on key commercial strategies and tactics.
- Manage a geographically dispersed team from a home office.
- 8-12 years SaaS or similar B2B enterprise software marketing experience.
- Previous experience marketing products/ solutions in new categories
- Experience in recruiting, training and managing B2B marketing teams for enterprise sales.
- Metrics oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience: capacity to develop, monitor and control an operating budget.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and remotely. Company has a European HQ.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Contact Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: RS-hmk