Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: GL-ddg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is an innovative, rapidly growing SaaS provider in the legal tech space.
- Establish scalable lead-gen strategy: lead small team of more junior marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of all lead generation, nurturing and paid customer acquisition campaigns
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication between marketing and sales
- Forecast and present to senior management
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS business metrics, and use those metrics to set target CPA thresholds per customer segment; experiment with new channels, techniques, and messaging to scale advertising spend as quickly as possible while maintaining target profit margins
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel and generate additional demand
- 5-8+ years experience in enterprise software, preferably SaaS, campaign design and demand generation
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into an acquisition strategy
- Strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels, including display, search, social, and content
- Familiarity with event marketing
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition
- Results-driven, and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition marketing.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: GL-ddg