Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: OL-vpdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better.
As our Head of Marketing, you’ll be a pivotal member of the team, directly contributing to accelerating our growth (which so far is entirely word-of-mouth and virally driven). You’ll create new acquisition programs and optimize existing ones. You love marketing both as science and as art, and thrive working with funnels and conversion rates. You’re energized by a fast-moving startup environment and working closely with Sales.
- Build a genre-defining marketing team from the ground up. Coach your team mates to achieve more than they believed possible…
- Own a monthly Opportunity and SQL quota: Own lead generation top to bottom e.g., manage all site traffic acquisition efforts, create campaigns etc.
- Own all sales collateral
- Own website
- Track full funnel metrics, conduct comprehensive analyses and implement recommendations to ensure initiatives are driving profitable outcomes
- Support budgeting and forecasting with data and research
Our dream candidate has a proven track record of:
Being a player-coach:
- You have a knack for identifying talent, you’ve built teams from the ground up, and coached them to world-class performance.
- You’re also confident implementing anything you propose on your own, e.g, SEO, webinars, paid media etc. (Although you of course don’t need to a world expert in every field.)
Being highly quantitative:
- You love spreadsheets and live and breathe data.
- Executing cross-functionally to achieve OKRs
- Every sales team you’ve worked with in the past considers you indispensable to their success.
- You’re able to rally the entire company to bringing your vision to life.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: OL-vpdg