Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JT-ddg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing SaaS provider of data analytics software
- Drive GTM, customer acquisition and demand generation strategies and tactics.
- Drive our awareness and multi-channel demand generation efforts – from insights to ideation, reporting and optimization.
- In your first week you’ll spend time with the marketing, product, and sales teams to get up-to-speed on products, value props, marketing and sales strategy.
- By day 30 you will have taken ownership over our acquisition campaigns and tactics; have a good feel for what is working and what is not, and have some ideas for how to improve. You will partner with content, campaigns, operations and digital team members and understand everyone’s roles – and how you can advance current and future marketing efforts.
- By day 60 you will have developed and presented your marketing strategy to leadership – with focused company size, customer and ABM plans.
- You have at least one new program in market – and have optimized existing programs and shown better results.
- You’ve partnered with creative and content, and created and executed beautiful and engaging thought leadership content and advertising.
- You’ve got your fingers on the lead/opp/closed deals and know what triggers to pull.
- Day 90 you’ll be developing, executing and measuring integrated, content-driven acquisition campaigns across a variety of acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, display, events, email, direct mail, etc.
- You have customized programs by segment, industry and persona – including account based marketing that support our upmarket plans.
- Our marketing metrics – CPL, conversion rates, deal size, leads have measurably improved, and deals have closed from your efforts.
- You’ve prepared a future looking plan.
- 7+ years managing marketing acquisition campaigns at a SaaS or start-up company or digital agency.
- An ideal candidate will understand full funnel marketing tactics – brand advertising and creative, media and digital marketing, as well as social, content, ABM, demand generation reporting and process.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing tactics including: PPC, SEO, social, web, direct mail, content marketing, webinars, etc.
- Experience with in account-based marketing strategies, tactics and technologies.
- You’ve ideated, developed and presented highly strategic, creative and unexpected marketing strategies – are a skilled writer and presenter
- Experience in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure.
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization.
- You have experience in data driven marketing, including ROI / investment strategies / scaling etc.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email to Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: JT-ddg