Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: IDE-hm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for teams.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, define marketing strategy, budget and priorities
- Lead GTM strategy including foundational messaging for Sales, Customer Success and Product.
- Outline and drive an overall demand generation plan to help online customer acquisition.
- Create Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plan and use appropriate campaigns/tools to communicate to strategic accounts.
- Deliver results throughout the full sales funnel—from incoming lead to closed deals
- Create and maintain a set of marketing collateral. Understand the market and competitive landscape and work with sales to develop winning sales tools.
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast paced, demand generation focused B2B software marketing organization
- Proven ability to test a new growth channel, measure its effectiveness and pass to a specialist.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Experience with leveraging free trial or freemium models a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
- Experience managing and directing outside PR agency a plus.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Interest in Design Thinking a plus
Email to Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: IDE-hm